This is a super simple granola that has an amazing crunch with amazing flavour! Why not try it with some coconut yoghurt, almond milk or fresh fruit? Either way, I think you’ll love it.
- 2 cups of jumbo oats (gluten free)
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 100ml of almond milk or coconut milk (not tinned)
- 1 cup of dried blueberries
Preheat your oven to 160C (fan)/180C. In a large bowl mix the oats and the desiccated coconut. Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and milk and stir. Pour the mixture onto a large baking tray and spread out evenly. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, making sure to stir the granola after 10 minutes to prevent the top from burning. Leave to cool for about 30 minutes, and then mix in the dried blueberries. Store in an airtight container, it will keep for up to 3 weeks. Enjoy!